24/7 Live Calls (210) 399-3315
Reasons to choose First Call Restoration
- 24/7 Emergency response
- Direct Insurance billing
- Trained & Certified Water Technicians (IICRC Certified)
- State-of-the-art Drying & Dehumidification
- High-speed Air Movers/Dryers
- HEPA Air Filtration Systems
- LGR Dehumidifiers (Low Grain Refrigerant technology for faster drying)
- Daily analysis of job to avoid further damage or mold growth
- Disinfectant and Deodorizing Agents
- Complete repair and rebuild of all damaged areas
First Call Restoration is available 24 hours a day to repair and restore damage to homes from water, fire and smoke, mold and biohazard. We can handle any type of water damage services that you require, from broken, leaky and frozen pipes to toilet and sink overflows to dishwashing, washing machine and water heater malfunctions. Our quick response helps minimize the extent of damage to your home. Our trained, experienced crew can get to work on your home right away and get the restoration process started.
7 Tips to do immediately if you are experiencing water damage:
- Stop water flow if possible
- Remove as much water as possible
- Drying Procedures: Open drawers and cabinets to begin drying process, pin up draperies and upholstery skirts to prevent water damage, and towel dry wood furniture, counter tops, etc.
- Relocate paintings, art and other valuables to a safe, dry location
- Remove all loose items, such as rugs and pillows, to a dry area
- Turn on heating and/or air conditioning system, provided water has NOT entered the ducts
- Use wax paper, aluminum foil, or wood blocks under furniture that cannot be relocated to a dry area
We are your one stop shop for all of your Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold and Bio hazard related needs! Our water damage company does everything from water extraction and removal to complete cleanup, repair, restoration and reconstruction.